Advanced Manual and Manipulative Therapy for the Spine
Date: 26-27 March, 2018
Venue: Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel - Kuwait
Time: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Attendance Fees: KD. 30
(Late fees of KD. 40 will apply from March 01, 2018)
Dr. Neil Langridge DClinP MSc MMACP BSc (Hons)MCSP
Consultant Physiotherapist, Musculoskeletal Services
Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust, Lymington Hospital, Hampshire UK
- To review the evidence regarding manual therapy/spinal manipulation and present
this to enable participants to consider their own practice.
- To comprehensively cover spinal motion palpation and link it to movement patterns.
- To review and demonstrate how spinal manipulation links to improved functional
- To demonstrate and teach advanced spinal manipulative techniques for the lumbar,
thoracic and cervical spine.
- To review the literature surrounding motor control and how this links to manual
- To review the elements of safe spinal practice with manipulative techniques.