Dr. Neil Langridge
DClinP MSc MMACP BSc (Hons)MCSP
I am a committed experienced Consultant Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist with extensive specialist knowledge in all aspects of musculoskeletal health care. I have managerial, teaching, research and leadership skills with a high level of clinical expertise which is well supported by an understanding of the evidence base. Working in complex patient clinics and in extended scope environments has enabled me to build up a strong portfolio of patient knowledge which has a background in primary and secondary care. Providing leadership at Trust and at a national level has given me a wide perspective of the challenges surrounding musculoskeletal pain.
- Doctorate in Clinical Practice – University of Southampton- 2007 – 2013.
- MSc Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy – University of Brighton – 1999 – 2003.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy – Brunel University College – 1992 - 1995.
- Extending Scope in Spinal Pain – (MSc Module) –– University of Southampton 2008.
- Full Member – Musculoskeletal Association Chartered Physiotherapists – 2002.
- Diploma in Injection Therapy (Msc Module) – Southampton University – 2002.
- Society of Orthopaedic Medicine – Peripheral Module –Exam completed 2002.
- The classification and management of Headache (MSc Module) - University of Edinburgh 2015.
- The neurophysiology of Pain (MSc Module) – University of Edinburgh 2016.